ah, me


What do you tell people when you're introducing yourself electronically? I guess I'm just going to give you a barrage of random information to sift through, all the while hoping that you'll suspend judgment until you have the chance to talk to me in person. :) So, here we go!

I'm from Santa Barbara, California. I have broken two bones in my life, both on the right side of my body. I did ballet for 17 years, have rock climbed for 4, have mountain biked for 3, and have just recently gotten into road biking. If I were ever to name a pet after a character from a book, I would name it Melquiades. I'm fond of the Metro Parks system here, am currently obsessed with Wired magazine, and have been a vegetarian for a little over 4 years now. My husband and I are moving to Clintonville in a couple of weeks. Oh, and I love the Crew so if you ever want to go to a game and need some company, let me know!

It's a little bit of random information, but I hope it helps you remember who I am. :) I'm looking forward to getting to know you this quarter! Oh, and if you feel like checking out my blog, here it is.

0 comments: