I'm never one for introductions...by the way, I'm...

Hi everyone!

I am Rob, and I am highly resistant to doing this blog thing because I am a total luddite (that's unnecessarily fancy academic speak for someone who is afraid of computers and stuff). I waited awhile to do this post because I know that I have nothing interesting to say, but I have discovered that the winning formula is as follows:

1) Picture of my cats


2) Informational blurb telling you that I am a "first year MA student interested in folklore and American literature hailing from the snow belt capital of northeast Ohio"

3) Link to funny video (trust me, this is pretty rad).

So now that you all know that I'm a boring jackass, I'm going to draw the line right here (for now).















2 comments:

asha falcon said...

your cats are very cute. but did you see my bear?

LCAF said...

Rob, your cats are like, "What the hell? This again?"

Love the video...just when you think you've seen EVERYTHING....