The blog experiment of the WPA's (Writing Program Assistants) from THE Ohio State University's First Year Writing Program.
Annika- I see the post, but don't see the text. Two possibilities1. media snafu that we can talk about tomorrow 2. this is funny/ironic/meta and I'm too dumb to get it
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Annika- I see the post, but don't see the text. Two possibilities
1. media snafu that we can talk about tomorrow
2. this is funny/ironic/meta and I'm too dumb to get it
Annika- I see the post, but don't see the text. Two possibilities
1. media snafu that we can talk about tomorrow
2. this is funny/ironic/meta and I'm too dumb to get it
Annika- I see the post, but don't see the text. Two possibilities
1. media snafu that we can talk about tomorrow
2. this is funny/ironic/meta and I'm too dumb to get it
Post a Comment