I'm a first-year PhD stu
One of my major passions is painting. 2009 is my first major exhibition year. You can see my art web site here: TheresaRojas dot com
I'm Mexican-American (Chicana) and fluent in Spanish, though fairly out of practice. My family back in California tells me that I have a weird accent after 11 years in Michigan. I miss really good Mexican food!
One of my pet peeves is not having a pen handy when I need to write something, so you'll find cups full of them all over my home. I still write longhand letters and love to get fun care packages in the mail (who doesn't?). I also put a high value on family and friendship. I always return pens when I steal them. Borrow. I meant to say that I borrow them.
I am fabulously excited to be here!
Here's a better pic of The Lili:
1 comments:
Those paintings are beautiful! I like the way you use colors in your paintings!
Post a Comment