...nor am I one of the directors of FYW, but I thought it'd be fun to do a little (multimodal) blogging and experimentation anyway! (Plus, it seems like a good idea to get some regular old GTA posts on here!)
I even created an audio file blog entry, but I am admittedly having some serious difficulties embedding it. I will just have to link to it... Katie's audio blog entry.
But since I can't get it to embed, I will go ahead and write out what I said on there... So, hi to all! I'm Katie DeLuca, a new GTA and a second year MA student in RCL. As I said in audio post, I love the program here, and I am quite excited to be starting my second year in it. I'm also really looking forward to teaching 110. I know it's going to be an amazing experience, that I'll learn so much from it, and that it will likely make me a better student and scholar. (Or potential scholar? That's one of my big life questions...at what point does a person become a scholar?)
I've been enjoying the PQW so far. We've definitely got some great staff leading the way this year, and I am looking forward to working with them--and of course, all of you--on teaching this interesting and challenging curriculum.
But, I guess I have to be the spoil-sport who already ran into a bit of blogging trouble--failure to embed audio files. Any thoughts and/or ideas? I've used other blogging platforms that have an embed audio link alongside an embed video link, but that seems to be missing here. Maybe someone has a clever and creative way to make this work?
Again, I'm looking forward to working with all of you! Here's to a great year!
-Katie DeLuca
How Much Money Is Considered Wealthy?
2 weeks ago
1 comments:
Katie- I couldn't access the link so I created a new post calling for help from any super tech saavy GTAs out there.
Post a Comment